W e l c o m e t o t h e w e b s i t e o f s p y n o v e l i s t D a n M a y l a n d
• Click on the EXTRAS tab above and you’ll find things that might be helpful or interesting to have when reading books in the Mark Sava spy-thriller series—downloadable maps, discussion questions, lists of characters, links to photos of places featured in the books, and a glossary. •Click here for a chance to win an ADVANCE READER'S COPY ofmy next book:
• A common question: do the Mark Sava books have to be read in order? The answer: no. But if you want to, The Colonel's Mistake is the first, followed by The Leveling, Spy for Hire, and Death of a Spy.
• Want to order a signed copy of one of my books? Click here:
• German print and audio translations of The Colonel's Mistake are now available. Find them in bookstores under the title: Der Fehler des Colonels.
Thanks for visiting,
• The Colonel's Mistake hits #1 on Amazon's espionage bestseller list in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia.
• Coming 11/11/14:
• Spy For Hire, the third book in the Sava Series, hits #1 on Amazon's espionage bestseller list in the US and UK.
Praise for The Leveling
"Mayland's insight into Central Asian espionage and his ability to craft a breathless thriller are exceeded only by his understanding of the human heart. Think you can guess what The Leveling refers to? Think again." –Orest Stelmach, bestselling author of The Boy From Reactor 4
Praise for The Colonel's Mistake
Mayland beautifully captures the high stakes games played in an increasingly complex world. The Colonel's Mistake is a terrific ride.
–Kyle Mills, New York Times Bestselling author of The Immortalists
Mayland tells a riveting spy story from the Caspian oil city of Baku. He vividly captures a mysterious, dangerous place that swarms with agents like Cold War Berlin in the 1960s. –Lutz Kleveman, author of The New Great Game: Blood and Oil in Central Asia
An outstanding debut... The Colonel's Mistake has a fresh setting well off the beaten path of the run of the mill intelligence novel, and you'll definitely be rewarded for making the trip... –William Christie, author of The Warriors of God ...recalls the knowing thrillers of David Ignatius. There’s also plenty of action, and a violent denouement. Espionage-thriller fans won’t want to miss this one. –Booklist
Content copyright . Dan Mayland. All rights reserved.