W e l c o m e t o t h e w e b s i t e o f s p y n o v e l i s t D a n M a y l a n d
• Click on the EXTRAS tab above and you’ll find things that might be helpful or interesting to have when reading books in the Mark Sava spy-thriller series—downloadable maps, discussion questions, lists of characters, links to photos of places featured in the books, and a glossary. •Want a chance to win a FREE ADVANCE READER'S COPY ofthe next Mark Sava thriller? Click here:
• Want to order a signed copy of one of my books? Click here:
Thanks for visiting,
• The Colonel's Mistake hit #1 on Amazon's espionage bestseller list in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia.
• Spy For Hire, the third book in the Sava Series, was released 2/18/14 and hit #1 on Amazon's espionage bestseller list in the UK.
• German print translation of The Colonel's Mistake released Jun 25, 2013, German audio version released December 19, 2013.
Praise for The Leveling
"Mayland's insight into Central Asian espionage and his ability to craft a breathless thriller are exceeded only by his understanding of the human heart. Think you can guess what The Leveling refers to? Think again." –Orest Stelmach, bestselling author of The Boy From Reactor 4
Praise for The Colonel's Mistake
Mayland beautifully captures the high stakes games played in an increasingly complex world. The Colonel's Mistake is a terrific ride.
–Kyle Mills, New York Times Bestselling author of The Immortalists
Mayland tells a riveting spy story from the Caspian oil city of Baku. He vividly captures a mysterious, dangerous place that swarms with agents like Cold War Berlin in the 1960s. –Lutz Kleveman, author of The New Great Game: Blood and Oil in Central Asia
An outstanding debut... The Colonel's Mistake has a fresh setting well off the beaten path of the run of the mill intelligence novel, and you'll definitely be rewarded for making the trip... –William Christie, author of The Warriors of God ...recalls the knowing thrillers of David Ignatius. There’s also plenty of action, and a violent denouement. Espionage-thriller fans won’t want to miss this one. –Booklist
Content copyright . Dan Mayland. All rights reserved.